Monday, October 15, 2012

Mini Update

Nursing school is hard. Probably one of the hardest things I have ever done. I study  A LOT and it feels like I'm never quite on top of things. I get mini anxiety attacks daily when I go to class, and I learn new things all the time which is fun. I'm making some friends and "learning how to work" as my dad would put it. I really hope I can stick this out.
Lacey is a fast learner.
 My dog is nuts. She has a new playmate who she loves...or hates...we're not quite sure. His name is Dobby and he is just precious. He prances everywhere he goes and shakes his little booty when he gets excited. I mean really shakes it. It's pretty awesome. When they play together, Lacey makes these high-pitched monkey sounds that get super annoying super fast.
She hates swimming!
My husband is amazing. He does so much for me and is always trying to improve, whether it's helping around the house more or working out more or doing better in school. He keeps me motivated in school too, which I love. I'm so grateful to have him on my side through this whole life thing. Plus, he makes me laugh every day.  
Babe sprained his ankle. Luckily we know a great doctor (my dad...if that needed to be clarified)!

Monopoly and candy! Such a fun date night.

And that's a little chunk of our life lately. Busy but we still make time for fun, as we should.  Tara Rider, over and out.




No comments:

Post a Comment