Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Brandon Part 1

For Brandon's birthday last year, I wanted to do something really fun and special. Little did I know that I was setting a SUPER high standard for awesome birthday dates in the future, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all, do you? I had recently learned that he really liked penguins so I surprised him by taking him to the aquarium. They have "Penguin Encounters" where you get to sit in a room and they let the penguins come in and hang out and nibble at your shoes (if they want to). It was so fun!


We got super legit VIP passes and B let me have number 5, because I'm OCD like that :)

We also got awesome jackets


After we got all suited up, the penguins came in!
(I should have warned you, this is a very pic-heavy post!)

We had a blast with our new friends, and then went to check out the rest of the aquarium.

This was our best attempt at getting me in a picture with a (living) shark.


So we found one that couldn't swim away!Love that he did this pose for me :)

And thus ends part 1 of Brandon's birthday 2011. You won't want to miss part 2, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment