Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Thought For a Wednesday

Today I am feeling very blessed. I have a loving husband, a nice home, and great opportunities for the future. I have a wonderful family and friends who love me, and an adorable puppy. I have too many blessings to count, and I am so grateful for my life and the chance I have to live it with those I love. I hope that I will continue to remember my blessings and live my life in a way that reflects the love I have been shown by both those around me and by my Heavenly Father. I've just been getting reminders lately that life on this earth is fleeting and that I should be cherishing the daily laughs, smiles, hugs, kisses, and good things around me instead of stressing and focusing on the negative. Because honestly, life is too short to do anything but just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment