Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And Then He Proposed And Then We Got Married!


I'm finding it harder and harder to recap our first year on this blog, mostly because every day something new and different is happening but I feel like I can't blog about it until I have covered everything up until this point, so I will attempt to bring us up to speed with one super post. Deep breath, and here we go.

4/30/2011- We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple 
Then we went on an awesome honeymoon to San Diego.


Then we went down to Texas for our 2nd reception
Then we moved to Spanish Fork and convinced our landlord to let us have this little angel :)


We named her Lacey
Then Lacey broke her leg :(
But don't worry, she didn't let it stop her from being a puppy!

Then it was Halloween
Then it was Christmas
The last little bit will be added on the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment